The first step is to call me for a free meet and greet. This will be a chance for us to get to know each other a little bit and to discover if we are a good fit. Many people come prepared with a list of questions, including questions about my philosophies, my experience, payment and more.
- Initial prenatal visit during which we do labwork, listen to your baby and get you registered.
- Prenatal visits are scheduled for one hour to give us plenty of time to talk about all your concerns, hopes and dreams.
- Prenatals every 3 weeks until 28 weeks of gestation, then every 2 weeks until home visit at 36 weeks, and finally weekly until you birth.
- Birth – including a pool for waterbirth.
- In home postpartum visits on days 1, 3 and 7.
- Postpartum well care for mom and baby in my office for 6 weeks.
Pricing and Payment Information
- Full services (listed above) $3200.
- $400 deposit required at initial prenatal visit.
- Please ask me about health insurance billing as many policies will cover midwifery services!
- I can accept Credit Cards! Just ask!
Late Term Sign Up
- If you are past 30 weeks you can still have a home birth with me!
- Make an appointment for a free consult to discuss your individual situation and pricing changes.